Thursday 9 November 2017

Heir's Defence is nearly ready!

After publishing Heir Non-Apparent back in March, I made the rash decision to announce that I would get the follow-up novel written and published by Christmas.

What was I thinking?

Writing the first novel was stressful enough and then editing it, *shudder* editing is a special layer of hell reserved for authors. I naively expected Christmas never arrive, but here were are in November, the shops are full of cheery decorations and Santa is receiving long and fanciful requests for many garish toys.


The last few months have been a blur. Real life has most disgracefully interfered with writing, while I type this I am also looking after a poorly child off sick from school and being kicked by an overly active toddler, but I have somehow made progress.

The cover is designed, there is even a novel beneath it. This can only mean one thing, my second book is soon to be available on Amazon 😀.
And it's not even Christmas yet, phew.

Release date to be announced very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment