Friday 31 March 2017

Caffeine Works!

Brought to you exclusively by Caffeine and Carbs, I have Inspiration!

But honestly, why does inspiration always appear when can't get to my computer or even a pad and pen? This time I was in the middle of kneading bread dough, so full on sticky, yeasty, hands. It's nearly as bad as when you're hit by inspiration in the shower, but waterproof paper and pencils exist for this reason 😄.

Inspiration always hits when you're as far away from your keyboard as you can get
Perhaps when your body is busy and your mind is free to wander it is more likely to travel along a path bound for new discovery.


And yes that picture is me, five miles into an obstacle race, in a shipping container filled with ice cubes. I was struggling to breathe, I couldn't feel my fingers, and yet my mind was giving me a thousand ideas a minute. It was a very productive day, I only wish I could have written down a fraction of my thoughts to translate them into usable plot hooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment